Salary: £60, 000 - £80, 000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11/08/2022
We are working with an international leading law firm who are looking for an Events Manager to join their team in London. This role requires a candidate to innovative ideas, build and develop a best practice for the firms growing office.
- To be responsible manage the organisation of events and webinars, including marketing through the firms website and social media platforms.
- To be able to run and participate in both in person and virtual external conferences.
- To uphold and maintain up-to-date event and wider mailing lists using the firm’s contact management system.
- To develop the best practice for events and to continuously appraise recommended venues and client entertainment concepts.
- To coordinate the supply of events and marketing materials such as printed collateral and other support materials.
- To liaise with marketing creative services in applying brand standards, using firm templates, preparing files for print productions, and performing press checks.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years previous experience in events.
- Excellent IT skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, CRM databases.
- Strong knowledge of core marketing principles such as campaign management, client relationship management, event best practice, and use of social media.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered.
We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend