Salary: Up to £45,000.00
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/05/ 2022
An award winning, national law firm is seeking an Events Manager to take full responsibility for managing the firm’s events, which includes end-to-end management to ensure that ROI is maximised for each event. The role holder will report to the Senior Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Key liaison contact with internal and external stakeholders
- Holding key supplier meetings throughout the year
- Maintaining CRM system, and social media channels alongside managing the firm’s email marketing platform
- Providing feedback, analysing and reporting the progress of events
- End to end management of key events
- Organising annual reviews with recommendations to improve
- Providing guidance, training and support members of the firm
- Previous experience in coordinating events in professional services firm
- Knowledge of MS Office
- The ability to update and maintain internal databases
- Knowledge of major UK Venues in different cities and other event suppliers
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend