Events Executive – London
Salary: £35,000 - £43,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09/01/2022
Blue Legal have partnered with a top-tier global law firm who are recruiting an events executive to join their award winning marketing & business development team in London. The ideal candidate will work alongside the events manager and senior events executive to deliver the event programmes.
- To support the events team with delivering creative and innovative client events, running external seminars and conferences.
- Work closely with the Events Manager to frequently review and develop new processes and initiatives to help achieve strategic objectives.
- Helping develop events associated with the firm’s events and sponsorship programme.
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing, Communications and Brand team as an events brand champion.
- Responsible for managing initial briefing and research through to completion and onsite delivery.
- You will be working with business development and wider Networks on targeted client lists.
- Previous experience working in a Legal / Professional Services environment.
- Practical experience in in-person/virtual events.
- Having a Marketing or event management qualifications/background would be ideal.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend