Events Executive – London
Salary: Up to £40,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 27/06/2023
A global law firm, providing legal services across the world, are seeking an Events Executive to join their team based in London. This role will support the Events Manager with the delivery of London-based internationally focused firm wide events. This is a 12-month contract opportunity to work within the events team of a prestigious law firm.
- Manage the delivery of specific London client events including planning, execution and conducting post-event follow up to analyse ROI.
- Provide support with other major international events held in London, as needed.
- Produce reports on important London event activities to evaluate ROI, and establish measurement procedures to capture this data.
- Develop engaging and relevant event-related marketing collateral.
- Contributing to the creation, building and management of the firm’s brand through the effective use of events.
- Provide coaching to colleagues regarding general London events administration.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Strong commercial awareness in both approach and delivery.
- Experience in supporting the delivery of high-profile events, from large scale conferences to private dinners.
- Experience in using InterAction/CRM systems would be ideal.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend