Events Executive – Bristol
Location: South West
Salary: Up to £34,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 21/11/2022
A leading national law firm is looking for an Events Executive to join their UK offices. The role holder will assist in delivering the firm’s full events programme, working closely with the wider Business Development and marketing teams to ensure strategic plans and ROI are met. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career.
- Responsible for managing and delivering the seminar programme for the firm including coordinating invitations, marketing media, and gathering feedback.
- Analysing ROI of each event against objectives and provide advice on alternative methods such as webinars and Q&A sessions.
- Monitoring market trends to develop and collaborate with the BD team.
- Management of the event calendar internally and on the website.
- Maintenance of the CRM, ensuring new marketing contacts/event registrations are updated.
- Management of external venues, including sourcing and negotiating venue and contracts.
- Providing feedback on event related activities and presented to the wider BD team.
- Management of the Events budget to ensure expenditure is good value for money for the firm.
- Experience working within a Legal / Professional Services firm is desirable.
- Previous event management experience.
- Knowledge of event management software.
- Knowledge of marketing campaigns and social media marketing.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend