Salary: Up to £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20/07/2022
An award winning, national law firm is seeking an Events Executive to support the Events Manager to play a crucial role in the Business Development and Marketing team. The firm has offices across the UK and allows flexible working with a London presence once per month. The ideal candidate will be responsible for end-to-end events management and measuring the success of the firm’s events.
- Using all social channels to promote events including the firm’s email marketing platform for invitations
- Maintaining events and lists on the firm’s CRM
- Managing all events, sponsorships and exhibitions campaigns from start to finish
- Oversee the events costs and budgets
- Ensuring all events are followed up and documented
- Working with coordinators and Business Development Managers with other sector responsibilities
- Staying up to date with events industry trends
- Previous experience as an Events Executive
- Good use of all MS Office applications
- Confidence in running webinars
- Ensuring all internal databases are regularly updated and maintained
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend