Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 21/01/2022
We are working with an international, leading law firm who are looking for an Events Executive to join their team in the London office. This established role will support the Events Manager, with the help of the Events Assistant to ensure different types of events are delivered to the highest quality whilst acting as one of the key liaison points for all events.
- Project managing in-person, virtual, webinar, and hybrid events whilst working with internal and external panelists
- Liaise with key stakeholders and fee earners
- Assist the Event Manager in taking responsibility for logistical requirements
- Delegate tasks to the Events Assistant while also assisting in training and coaching other PA’s and TA’s
- Draft event budgets and request budget approval from partners
- Research detailed proposals for corporate hospitality
- Demonstrable expertise in events
- Proven record of managing multiple projects, planning abilities, and strong teamwork
- Excellent communications skills
- Supportive and experience in building a collaborative environment
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend