Events & CRM Assistant – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: £20,000 - £29,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 29/11/2022
A London-based law firm, known for their work in the Private Client and Tech sectors, are recruiting an Events & CRM Assistant to join their team. You will support with the execution of the marketing and business development strategy for the firm working closely with the Business Development and Marketing Team.
- Managing the firm’s CRM system, Interaction including routine checks, reporting and training new joiners on the system.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating of content on related website pages.
- Attending sector marketing meetings to provide suggestions on initiatives at ideas stage.
- Organisation of in person and virtual events through InterAction.
- Ensure best practice and proactively advise on running events.
- Identify and develop events in line with business development strategic objectives.
- Responsible for drafting communications and managing the events calendar.
- A minimum of 1 year’s marketing and events experience in a similar role.
- Experience working within a Legal / Professional Services firm would be ideal.
- Possess advanced desktop publishing skills, particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience of Vuture, InterAction, WordPress and InDesign (Advantageous).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend