Events Assistant – London
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 17/05/2023
A top-tier UK financial advisory firm are searching for an Events Assistant to join their team based in London. The successful candidate will work closely with the Events Manager to deliver the entire events programme including conferences, corporate hospitality, roundtables, seminars, webinars, and parties. Experience with CRM databases, email marketing tools, and basic design software would be advantageous. A fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with huge scope for personal and professional development.
- Provide support to the events manager throughout the entire events lifecycle, including venue finding, invitations, planning, and feedback review.
- Coordinating all logistical aspects of events delivery, ensuring seamless execution.
- Keep project teams and internal stakeholders informed and updated.
- Prepare event collateral and actively participate in event setup, registration, and dismantling.
- Assist with event reporting and general administrative tasks.
- Collaborate with external agencies, suppliers, and internal specialists (e.g., design, data, legal, finance).
- Work closely with the Events Manager on flagship events and gradually assume responsibility for smaller events and the corporate hospitality program.
- Previous event experience would be an advantage
- Partnership or professional services experience (Desirable).
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office 365, and experience in using CRM databases and email marketing tools (Advantageous).
- Good organisational skills, and able to prioritise and organise workload.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend