Events and Sponsorship Manager (12 months FTC)
Salary: Up to £50,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 12/08/2022
A full-service national law firm are seeking an Events and Sponsorship Manager to join their office in London. This role sits within the wider marketing team and will work with partners to drive the event and sponsorship strategy.
- Provide support across events / sponsorships, ensuring the smooth running of all events (online and in-person)
- Apply business development processes to events to ensure return on all activity
- Integrate events into business development campaigns
- Ensure sponsorships are incorporated into a wider campaign
- Manage the budgets for events / sponsorships
- Review events and sponsorship to ensure they bring value to the firm
- Previous experience working in a professional services environment at a senior executive/manager position
- Experience in using CRM systems and associated email marketing software
- Experience with using and managing online webinar software
- Able to build relationships at a senior level, with a ‘can-do’ approach and have a sound business understanding
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend