Events and Business Development Assistant – Bristol
Location: South West
Salary: Up to £25,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 23/05/2023
A top-100 national law firm, renowned for its expertise in the public sector, is seeking an Events and Business Development Assistant to join their team. This role will support the Events Executive with all aspects of event coordination, marketing campaigns, database management, and administrative duties.
- Providing support with the delivery of the events programme digitally across all office locations.
- Developing web pages to promote the events programme, ensuring information is kept updated.
- Supporting the Events Executive to source venues, as well as develop and maintain relationships with vendors.
- Responding to service delivery issues and colleague queries about the venues hosting external meeting rooms.
- Ensuring pre and post event data accuracy and using the marketing database for email campaigns.
- Using Eventbrite to set up each event, manage registrations and communications.
- Responsible for managing the Events email inbox and responding to delegates.
- Create graphics, invitations, agendas and marketing collateral for events (InDesign).
- Ensuring databases and spreadsheets are kept updated.
- Supporting the Senior Business Development Manager with administrative tasks.
- Experience preferably within a professional services environment.
- Experience of the Microsoft Suite is essential (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity of any of the following systems – InDesign, Hootsuite, SurveyMonkey, Eventbrite, Zoom
- Enthusiasm to improve the events programme, working with the Events Executive.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend