Engagement Manager – 6M FTC
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04/01/2022
A commercially-oriented City legal services are looking for an engagement Manager to join their award-winning team. This role is based in London on a 6-month contract and you will be reporting to the Insurance Client & BD Lead.
- Work with Senior Management, Partners and BMS colleagues to develop and execute strategic engagement activities in support of defined business goals
- Take primary responsibility for managing the Insurance Pillar’s internal newsletters, v/blogs, and updates, including sourcing, drafting, and editing content
- Project manage internal campaigns.
- Promoting client wins and Partner activity Act as primary contact for copyediting to ensure content adheres to house style, liaising with production team where relevant
- Develop and deliver multi-channel internal communications campaigns covering (non-exclusively
- A rich understanding of the discipline of internal engagement and communication
- A rich understanding of the legal market
- Excellent editorial and writing skills, with the ability to flex across a number of styles
- A good understanding of house style and tone of voice
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend