Email Marketing Executive – Manchester
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 03/10/2022
A national award winning law firm is seeking an Email Marketing Executive to join their London/Manchester office on a 12-month contract. The firm is seeking someone to support email marketing and communications campaigns, working with wider marketing teams to achieve the firm’s overall strategy. This is a contract role and will report directly to the Head of Marketing for the Group.
- Assist in the delivery of email marketing and communication campaigns for the firm
- Work closely with the Marketing team to plan and deliver email campaigns
- Development of regular engaging email campaigns for different client groups
- Regular reporting on email campaign effectiveness, and reviewing improvements to be made.
- Working collaboratively across wider marketing teams and various legal teams
- Assisting in data management for the Group
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services firm
- Educated to a degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience working with email marketing/CRM systems (experience in HubSpot advantageous)
- Experience in creating engaging email marketing campaigns
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend