Digital Sales Executive – London
Salary: Up to £42,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/07/2023
A top-tier law firm is seeking a Digital Sales Executive to join their London office. This role sits within the firm’s newly created Sales team and will provide support to the CRM & Sales Manager, to optimise and deliver sales campaigns to maximise firm growth. The role involves coordinating marketing efforts, analysing email campaign performance, and converting leads into valuable opportunities.
- Provide support to the CRM & Sales Manager, with data collection and sales/marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the wider BD team to analyse key issues and identify areas for improvement.
- Support in implementing a lead generation process to drive new business.
- Develop segmentation strategies within the InterAction platform to target specific client groups and maintain lists.
- Collaborate with practice area teams, to establish timelines, follow-up, and coordination with the marketing calendar.
- Using marketing software (HubSpot) to ensure consistency of data being captured on InterAction.
- Create responsive reports to measure email campaign performance and collaborate with the Marketing team to enhance activity across various marketing channels.
- Work with the wider BD and Communications Teams to develop engaging campaigns to identify leads and prospects.
- Research, and convert leads and prospects into opportunities and generate pipeline reports using marketing automation platforms.
- Previous experience working in a similar digital / sales role (2+ years).
- Experience in a corporate / professional services environment.
- Possess strong digital skills, experience using InterAction would be ideal.
- Experience in using data to identify opportunities and facilitate sales.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend