Digital Performance Manager – London
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 03/07/2023
A leading global law firm is seeking a Digital Performance Manager to join their team based in London. The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing and supervising digital marketing campaigns, offering expertise in analytics and leveraging data to generate insights. The role-holder will have the opportunity to work across various digital channels and assist in the implementation and management of paid campaigns.
- Monitor, analyse, and produce reports on the effectiveness of digital campaigns, including web metrics, SEO, email, and social media (paid and owned).
- Identify patterns and valuable insights to optimise resources & web campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop landing pages & enhance user experience.
- Ensure data and analytics are presented in a clear and accessible manner to non-digital marketing colleagues.
- Educate and train colleagues on data analytics best practice.
- Provide data-driven insights to the content creation process.
- Utilise strong analytical skills to evaluate the overall customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints.
- Ensure accurate set up and management of paid social campaigns across platforms.
- Responsible for regular performance-based optimisation.
- Proven experience in digital marketing, specifically website and marketing analytics tools including Google Analytics.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM strategies, email, social media, and/or advertising campaigns.
- Experience working within or an understanding of the legal industry (Preferred).
- Experience using content management platforms (Sitecore).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend