Digital Marketing Manager
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 02/06/2021
A leading professional services firm are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager for a 9 month maternity contract. They are looking for an experienced professional who is a great communicator with a track record of managing digital projects and who has a clear focus on developing and protecting the firms brand. This role will have one direct line management responsibility.
- Manage activities across the full digital marketing mix, with a core focus on engagement and improving the client
- Encourage new business opportunities from data
- Maintain the firm’s website to help drive high quality traffic and manage 3rd party
- Act as digital lead on campaigns including go to market plans, website experiences and user
- Lead on both organic and paid search ads (SEO/ PPC).
- Support management team in the implementation of strategic CRM and migrating new marketing
- Improve tracking and reporting of our
- Digital Marketing budget
- Manage relationships with our external brand
- Minimum 8 years’ digital marketing
- Experience in financial services, insurance, consulting and/or professional services
- Technical knowledge in the following: HTML, Google Suite, Analytics, marketing automations systems, CRM systems, webinars experience platforms and Adobe Suite is desirable.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to telephone me on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend