Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: £40,000.00 - £45,000.00
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 15/06/2022
An award-winning national law firm currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in Birmingham to devise and implement the Group’s digital marketing and channel strategy. The role holder will report to the Head of Digital & Design, and will work closely with the wider Business Development and Corporate Communications teams to contribute towards an impactful and valuable digital experience.
- Coordinate marketing activity to drive traffic and generate leads from online channels including email marketing, SEO, Paid Search and Paid Social activities, and affiliate relationships.
- Utilise key digital marketing channels including owned content, social, search, email, video and podcasts.
- Lead on day-to-day digital analytics that can be utilised by Groups BD and content creators to inform decision making, such as identifying new ways to improve functionality and deepen engagement.
- Develop and implement conversion optimisation strategies to drive visitor conversion, and monitor performance through data analytics.
- Apply SEO and social media best practices to support the wider Marketing team, ensure that the website remains in line with technical SEO best practice.
- Creation of digital marketing support materials including on demand training, writing guides and templates.
- Remain up to date with developments in digital marketing and develop the skills of their line reports; setting and regularly reviewing personal development objectives.
- Devise, execute and project manage organic and paid campaigns across the breadth of the group as business needs dictate.
- Significant experience in B2B digital marketing
- Be degree educated and/or a CIM professional qualification.
- Demonstrable project and campaign management experience.
- An excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio and Google optimise.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend