Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/06/2022
An award-winning national law firm are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join one of their UK offices within the marketing communications team. The primary focus of this role is to support in the development of websites, search performance, and campaign delivery, as well as email marketing channels. The successful candidate will require strong stakeholder management and communication skills, and will be a strong believer in the value digital marketing can bring. This role will report to the Digital Lead for Marketing Communications.
- Responsible for the organic search performance of our corporate website as well as campaign-led microsites.
- Supporting the business development team in optimising and delivering end-to-end marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with the Head of Marketing Operations to develop processes and supporting material to support ongoing projects, campaigns, and initiatives.
- Using marketing data, identify opportunities for improvement in the user experience, and work closely with the design team to implement change.
- Work closely with the Digital Lead to deliver a framework for goals in our marketing performance reporting.
- Support the team with drafting and scheduling content via the social media platform.
- Support the Business Development team with building email marketing campaigns, and sending the content to targeted lists from the CRM system.
- Previous experience working in digital marketing roles (B2B).
- Proven experience managing people.
- Proven experience visualising marketing data in tools like Google Data Studio or Power BI.
- Possess strong knowledge of SEO applications, e.g. SEMRush.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend