Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 31.03.21
An award winning law firm is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join them on a 12 month FTC. This role will lead on the firms digital strategy and be responsible for managing a team. You will work closely with the wider marketing team to make sure the firm differentiates from its competitors and positions itself as a leader in the market. This role will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Lead the website team on the design and development of the firms website
- Manage various web projects including, SEO, design, content and lead generation.
- Oversee day to day content management, training and supporting other members of the team to perform basis content duties.
- Manage the annual budget, tracking spend and preparing reports.
- Collaborate with the winder marketing teams to refine best practices and standards for web content.
- Oversee analytics design and reporting and make recommendations to the business.
- Negotiate contracts and maintain relationships with vendors.
- Degree educated in marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in digital marketing, including website development, content management, website metrics and best practice
- Proven credentials of motivating and managing teams
- The ability to work with all levels both internally and externally with excellent influencing and negotiating skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend