Digital Marketing Executive
Location: South West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/01/2022
An award-winning, full-service law firm is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team based in their Bristol office. This role will support the Digital Marketing Manager with the firm’s digital marketing strategy and product development.
- Support with the management of GDPR adherence procedures on the website and in digital communications including cookie notices, consent management, and privacy notices
- Day-to-day support with the firm’s digital marketing agencies and other consultants as required.
- Support with all data studio and source reporting; commentary and identification of trends that we can capitalise on
- Ensure a consistent brand image for the firm in all digital communications
- Coordinate the evaluation of digital campaigns to include ezine reporting and PPC. Ensure that we create BD opportunities to follow up
The Candidate :
- Experience of WordPress and/or Joomla
- Experience of the Google suite i.e. AdWords, Data Studio, Tag Manager, Sales fusion, My Business
- Experience with Infor (CRM)
- Experience delivering podcasts
- Working with managing costs aligned to marketing budgets
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend