Digital Marketing Executive – Leeds
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/04/2023
A leading commercial law firm are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team based in Bristol / Leeds. In this role, you will provide day-to-day digital marketing support to the firm and be responsible for managing the Marketing Assistant. This includes supporting across all digital marketing channels, including email, website, social media, as well as providing support to other digital and non-digital channels.
- Preparing and scheduling client communications via regular email campaigns to agreed timeframes.
- Maintaining the marketing database with up-to-date, accurate data and updating contact lists in line with best practice.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager and web agency to develop the website and add/edit content on the website via CMS.
- Responsible for implementing and managing SEO strategies, including conducting keyword research and making recommendations for optimisation.
- Coordinate with the website agency and marketing database supplier for bug fixes, functionality and new pages.
- Managing the firm’s social media presence by creating, scheduling, and publishing posts on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Providing line management and guidance to the Marketing Assistant, including delegating tasks, overseeing work, and providing training and support as needed.
- Ensuring intranet pages are kept updated including uploading new content, and organising information.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Knowledge in email campaign management using an email marketing system.
- Experience in producing and reviewing content for all marketing material, including social media and website content.
- Knowledge and an interest in SEO and search tools such as Search Console.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend