Digital Marketing Executive
Location: North West
Salary: £27,000 - £43,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01.04.21
An award winning law firm is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team in Manchester. They are looking for someone with experience working on a content management system and experience with analytics and reporting platforms.
- Responsible for day-to-day content management on the main website, microsites and digital marketing tools. This will involve training and supporting other members of staff to perform basic content duties on the sites, plus taking a hands-on role on delivering more complex content work on the sites and taking a lead role in fixing basic errors on the site.
- Support the firm’s content posting activities, helping others to do this effectively – contributing directly to both content management and technical requests when required. Over time become an expert in earning higher visitor traffic and click-through rates and provide recommendations on how to improve performance.
- Run analytics reports on their websites using Data Studio and Google Analytics, understand how the site is being used, and propose recommendations to improve overall site performance.
- Ensure the website remains compliant with accessibility guidelines – fixing errors, advising colleagues, keeping an eye on content and making improvements to ensure a good user experience for visitors with visual or other impairments.
- Together with the Digital Marketing Manager roll out key web initiatives such as SEO-led content drive, campaign launches and new designs.
- Work with their business development and marketing campaigns teams to execute website strategy and assist them in measuring and reporting on KPIs.
- To review web analytics to recommend website improvements to the firm.
- Previous exposure to web content accessibility guidelines would also be useful.
- A minimum of eighteen months’ work experience with websites.
- A background in the legal sector or any form of professional services is preferred but not required, although some experience in business marketing is required.
- Technical and analytical competence
- Comfortable involvement with both simple and more complex website work
- This is to join a fun but highly professional team, often facing tight deadlines.
- Great organisational skills, strong attention to detail and articulate communications are essential
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend