Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 08/03/2021
A leading law firm based in Lincolnshire are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join them on a permanent basis. This role will assist on the planning, executing and optimization of the firm’s online marketing communications. This role would suit someone who is tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas for reinforcing the firms marketing strategy.
- Help to manage and develop the firms social media strategy
- Collaborate proactively with colleagues across the Firm to win, retain and deepen client relationships through delivery of digital strategy
- Identify potential target audience and work closely with the marketing team to plan, schedule and communicate content.
- Conversant with mailchimp and eventbrite in preparing online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels
- Develop smart objectives for use and continual development of digital marketing and conversions
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.)
- Update website content and ensure focus on SEO
- Update intranet content ensure internal communications are fresh & robust
- Previous experience working in social media and managing a network of channels.
- Proven experience of growing social platforms
- Experience working for a professional services firm or digital marketing agency
- Strong written communication and accuracy with a keen editorial sense.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend