Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £40,000- £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 29/06/2022
An international, fully integrated law firm are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their London team. The role holder will contribute to brand and business development activities, and review web analytics to recommend website improvements to the firm. This position will work closely with the Marketing, Communications and Business Development teams, and external web development agencies, reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Assist with day-to-day content management on the main website, microsites and digital marketing tools.
- Training and supporting staff to perform basic content duties and taking a lead in fixing basic errors on the site.
- Support with the creation and delivery of the firm’s content, contributing directly to both content management and technical requests when required.
- Coordinate analytics reports on the websites using Data Studio and Google Analytics, to understand how the site is being used, and recommendations to improve overall site performance.
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing Manager to roll out key web initiatives such as SEO-led content drive, campaign launches and new designs
- Educated to a degree or professional qualification, relevant to a digital marketing component preferred but not essential.
- Experience working in the legal / professional services sector.
- Experience working with a Content Management System, with a basic knowledge of HTML.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend