Digital Marketing Executive
Location: South West
Salary: up to £30,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20/06/2022
A UK-Top 100 national Law Firm is seeking a Corporate Communications Assistant / Executive to join the Business Development and Marketing team within their Bristol office. The successful
candidate will provide external and internal communications support to the firm. This role will be reporting to the Marketing Manager, working closely with the wider BD & Marketing team.
- Manage PR agency day to day activities and coordinate corporate news and media
- Produce awards submissions, manage media monitoring service and manage the News
section on the website.
- Create and schedule posts for our social media channels to promote the firm’s
corporate news and other content.
- Assist business development team to issue out social media content as required.
- Create and publish intranet news communications and Intranet News schedule
including the weekly firm newsletter.
- Support other departments across the wider business in communicating firm-wide
projects and initiatives.
- Previous experience working at a similar role ideally within professional services
- Experience working with a PR agency
- Experience of delivering B2B social media
- Ability to create and deliver internal communications, including internal communications
- Experience using a Content Management System (CMS) such as Umbraco and Social
media scheduling software such as Hootsuite
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.