Digital Marketing Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/02/2022
A growing national professional services firm is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their busy London office. The role holder will plan and deliver successful email marketing campaigns, and well as help manage the day-to-day running of the website and social channels. This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to join a collaborative team who wants to learn and develop.
- Day-to-day management of the website and ongoing development of SEO-optimized content.
- Management of social media, including development and implementation of plans for improvement.
- Analysis and regular reporting of digital performance and measurement of digital campaign ROI.
- Act as brand ambassador ensuring quality, consistency, and adherence across FRP’s digital presence.
- Provide support as required in implementing a wide range of marketing initiatives.
- Experience within professional services.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing role.
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced digital and social media marketing skills.
- Experience in creating digital marketing plans.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
For more positions like these, check out our website at www.bluelegal.com or follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector @bluelegalrecApply Now Email to a friend