Digital Marketing and Performance Manager – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07/09/2023
A top-tier international law firm is seeking a Digital Marketing and Performance Manager to join their team based in London. The role-holder will closely collaborate with the Business Development and Marketing (BDM) team and external partners to ensure the website design, content and functionality are aligned with marketing objectives. You will also provide performance support to the firm’s other digital marketing tools, including their CMS, CRM, and all other digital content management systems.
- Develop the website’s strategic direction to ensure it delivers outstanding user experience and aligns with the firm’s brand identity.
- Identify user experience improvements using marketing data and develop a framework for tracking marketing goals.
- Ensure optimisation of website content for search engine optimization (SEO) through the integration of relevant keywords, meta tags, and on-page optimisation strategies.
- Support the wider business development team by optimising marketing campaigns and assisting with content creation.
- Lead on social media management and promote digital content formats to support the firm’s marketing strategy.
- Implement CRM strategies to enhance client communication and manage tag analytics for data optimisation.
- Create and implement distribution plans to ensure maximum reach and impact of the firm’s digital content.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Ideally five years of experience in digital marketing roles which have a focus on website management and CRM.
- Experience managing a small team.
- Profound knowledge of search engine optimisation (SEO) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google analytics)
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend