Digital Marketing and Data Manager
Location: North West
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20/09/2022
A leading national law firm are seeking a Digital Marketing and Data Manager to join their team based in one of their UK office locations. The role-holder will support with Marketing and Business Development activity to advance digital communications and marketing technology to meet business goals. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for a step-up, at a firm dedicated to developing its employees whilst offering amazing flexibility and other benefits.
- Devise and implement a digital strategy aligned with Marketing & BD objectives to promote improvement and long-term change.
- Support key client and new business programmes to enhance user experience and deliver thought-leadership campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing on new initiatives to meet firm objectives.
- Support campaigns and opportunities for data capture, visualisation and analysis.
- Management of the digital channels and CRM team.
- Analysis and reporting of performance and suggesting improvements.
- Ensure that all members of the M&BD team are practising digital best practice.
- Previous experience in a B2B digital marketing environment.
- Experience in a Digital Marketing/Data Analytics position within a Legal / Professional Services firm.
- Experience managing core marketing platforms (6 years+).
- Proven ability to deliver successful digital marketing initiatives, including campaigns and change management projects.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend