Digital Marketing and BD Executive – London
Salary: Up to £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20/10/2023
A renowned law firm known for providing IP services are seeking a Digital Marketing & BD Executive, to join their team based in London. The role-holder will support with the day-to-day administration of data within the firm’s CRM system and associated digital marketing platforms including their patent management platform, to streamline processes and enhance efficiency.
- Ensuring accuracy of client and contact data in InterAction and compliance with GDPR regulations.
- Managing data rules to maintain data quality, including contact management, de-duplication, searches, folder management, and data conflict resolution.
- Actively contributing innovative ideas to streamline CRM practices and data quality efforts.
- Maintaining and updating data in Excel spreadsheets.
- Capturing and managing webinar and event attendance on client records.
- Handling webinar setup, production, and reporting via ON24.
- Managing email campaign setup, distribution, and reporting through Concep.
- Assisting in content management for the firm’s website (WordPress) and intranet.
- Supporting various marketing and business development activities as needed.
- Experience / knowledge in data management, including experience with CRM systems and digital marketing platforms.
- Proficiency in Excel, including the ability to manipulate data, create pivot tables, and manage spreadsheets.
- Familiar with GDPR regulations & ensure data is compliant with data protection laws.
- Experience with digital marketing platforms, including Concep and webinars (ON24).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend