Digital Manager – London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 23/01/2023
A leading UK law firm are looking to bring a brand new Digital Manager to join their London office on a 6 month fixed-term contract. This role will support the firm’s busy marketing department with the improvement of their website, portals and intranet. This is a project based role where the role holder will work closely with the junior developer to implement digital solutions for the firm.
- Development of attractive UI designs, adhering to brand guidelines.
- Collaboration with the design agency to deliver SEO activity.
- Responsible for the entire design and implementation process of WordPress themes and plugins.
- Providing operational support with Deployments, Servers, Tools etc.
- Providing coaching support to junior team members.
- Liaison with the IT department to identify and resolve issues.
- Continuous improvement of internal tools.
- Advanced knowledge in WordPress, themes and plugins.
- Experience in UI design and functionality.
- Excellent PHP experience.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend