Digital Manager – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 02/02/2024
Blue Legal have partnered with a leading international law firm who are seeking a Digital Manager to join their marketing and business development team, based in Manchester. The role-holder will play a pivotal role in managing the firm’s digital platforms, overseeing developments, and ensuring optimal functionality.
- Collaborate with senior management to deliver the firm’s plans for the website and MarTech platforms.
- Implement technical upgrades to enhance the performance of digital platforms.
- Take lead on Technical aspects of the content management platform, ensuring maintenance and functionality.
- Identify and address any technical issues or bugs on digital platforms.
- Manage relationships with external agencies, aligning with project timelines.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the junior team.
- Respond to and troubleshoot digital platform issues globally.
- Ensure the security and compliance of digital platforms.
- Project manage the integration of MarTech solutions with the existing tech stack.
- Operate the content management system and other marketing technology products as administrator.
- Experience in working with Content Management Systems.
- Strong understanding of web-based design and technology.
- Project management experience, and leading website development life cycles.
- Proficiency in analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS and experience with Bootstrap.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend