Digital & Comms Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 23/02/2022
A financial advisory firm, which is one of the UK’s largest accountancy services, is looking for a Digital & Communications Executive to be based in London. The firm is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual, with a strong digital focus to communicate key messages about the firm to all stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities to further improve BD activities using all digital channels
- Stay up to date with new technology and adapt them to fit the firm’s digital activities
- Manage and update the firm using its website and social media channels
- Produce and promote content such as short videos on the firm’s using SEO and other marketing tools
- Manage the firm’s intranet to ensure that it’s the main source of information for the entire firm
- Support ad hoc projects within the broader BD team
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of content management systems as well as SEO and social media
- Experience with editing and basic filming and editing equipment
- Use of the website and social media analytic tools to produce results
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend