Design & Events Executive – London
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 23/12/2022
A multi-specialist regional law firm is seeking a Design & Events Executive to join their London office. The firm is seeking someone to provide internal design support to the team and assist with the firm’s marketing events and campaigns as well as assist fee earners with business development initiatives. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and contribute to achieving its ambitious plans and continued success.
- Creation of physical brochures and flyers to promote the firm’s services.
- Generation of reports and presentations to support the Head of Marketing such as annual reports.
- Develop professional adverts for magazine space, both in print and digitally.
- Production of imagery and liaising with external providers to develop video content for the firm’s website, ensuring the firm’s brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Collaboration with the Head of Marketing to rebuild the firm’s visual brand.
- Provide assistance with social media content to increase traffic to the firm’s website.
- Involvement in sponsorship initiatives, taking advantage of the opportunity to promote the brand.
- Develop and manage physical events, including venue sourcing, catering and analysis on the event’s success.
- Attending events in-person to ensure success of events.
- Arranging online events, such as webinars and virtual roundtables/debates.
- Analysing success of marketing activity and ROI, for advertising, sponsorship and events.
- Previous experience in an in-house or agency role.
- Possess a design-related degree or other relevant qualification.
- Knowledge of social and digital media platforms.
- Experience of working in a professional services environment an advantage.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend