CRM Specialist – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 14/03/2023
An award-winning management consultancy firm is seeking a CRM Specialist (D365) to join their team based in London. This role will support the firm’s ongoing development of their CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics), including testing, maintenance and day-to-day troubleshooting of the system. This role sits within the firm’s marketing data and operations team and will work closely with the Digital Services department, responsible for achieving the firm’s overall technology strategy
- Collaborate with the CRM Manager to conduct workshops with internal stakeholders, to gather requirements.
- Create user stories to document requirements, and use record current and future process flows.
- Coordination of sprint planning sessions for the marketing data and operations team.
- Customisation and configuration of the Dynamics 365 Sales and Marketing system.
- Responsible for managing all testing of any development prior to deployment.
- Support the CRM Manager to develop structured training materials and delivering end-user training sessions.
- Manage data migration processes through import/export and integration tools.
- Maintain close communication with the CRM agency to ensure projects are delivered according to budgets and deadlines.
- Collaborate with the Digital team to ensure smooth cross-departmental processes including troubleshooting, and data management.
- Previous experience working within a functional consultant capacity for a financial / professional services firm (Agency experience will be considered),
- Strong functional proficiency in Dynamics 365 configuration, customisation, workflows etc.
- Understanding of the technical capabilities of Dynamics 365, and able to show good knowledge of practices and plugins.
- Capability in using supporting software such as Azure and cloud technologies.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend