Salary: £42,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 30/08/2022
A national award winning law firm is seeking a CRM Manager to join their team in London. This role will assist in the smooth running of the CRM system, and supporting in the management and analysis of data. This role will be a permanent position and reporting directly to the Head of Digital.
- Ownership of the firm’s CRM system – HubSpot, and integration with other platforms.
- Ensure that GDPR policy is adhered to in relation to marketing.
- Coordinate manual transfer of data where necessary with other internal systems.
- Provide support with the implementation of digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop best practices for HubSpot CRM and new processes.
- Collaborate with wider marketing teams to develop client & new client initiatives.
- Previous experience working within the legal sector / partnership environment
- Experience working with HubSpot CRM system
- A minimum of 3 years’ previous experience in CRM Marketing
- Experience in development of CRM programs and campaigns
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend