CRM Manager – London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 03/11/2022
An award-winning professional services firm is seeking a CRM Manager to join their London office. The firm are looking for an experienced CRM professional to drive their CRM and marketing automation tool, including training, troubleshooting and maintenance. This role will work out of the Marketing Data & Operations Team, which sits within the busy Marketing & BD department.
- Implementation of internal processes to log, and prioritise bugs and issues with the sales and marketing apps.
- Work with the reporting executives to understand user behaviours, to identify what is / is not working with functionality.
- Coordination of quarterly function releases, planning and coordinating what to be included and work required to execute the comms plan.
- Provide support to the junior team on queries, before matters are escalated to the Senior Data Manager.
- Develop and manage a training programme for CRM users.
- Provide support to the Senior Marketing Data / Ops manager with wider firm reporting, and development of the MarTech stack.
- Collaboration with the core data/ops team and the wider Business Development team.
- Proven experience in a CRM focussed role, preferably working within a professional or financial services firm.
- An understanding of professional services and/or a partnership structure.
- Excellent project management skills, and able to prioritise workload to work on simultaneous projects.
- Experience working with CRM systems, Microsoft Dynamics preferred, with knowledge of wider Marketing Technology systems.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend