Location: South East
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 15/02/2023
Blue Legal are delighted to present an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading national law firms. They are looking for a CRM Manager to join their team, this role will play a pivotal part in the implementation of a new CRM system and work closely with the Head of Digital and BD Director. This role will then support the firms overall strategic client development and growth programme.
- Work closely with the BD Director and Head of Digital to roll out a new CRM system.
- Collaboratively working with key stakeholders and users across the organisation to improve the firms marketing, sales and client management efforts through use of insights, data analytics and reporting’s.
- To work closely with the head of Digital on CRM website and email marketing integration
- Assist the Director of BD and Head of Digital with the customisation and development of the firms CRM systems and processes.
- To continuously improve training programmes: gather innovative uses of the firms CRM systems.
- Support and constructively challenge existing CRM processes, making recommendations that will increase the team efficiency.
- Previous experience working in a CRM focussed role.
- Experience of working in a professional services firm.
- Excellent Microsoft skills: outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Data management and data analysis skills
- Proven ability to learn to use unfamiliar software’s and systems quickly.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend