Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 21/11/2022
An award-winning national law firm is looking for a CRM Manager to join one of their UK offices. This role will sit within the Marketing Communications team and collaborate with key senior stakeholders across the firm, to implement the firm’s new CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics), along with associated CRM systems to maintain data quality. The successful candidate will be also responsible for ensuring data quality and resolving CRM program issues in a timely manner.
- Use of the CRM system to ensure data quality, working closely to the wider BD team, including pipeline management and tracking campaigns
- Ownership of the CRM system ensuring data integrity is maintained at all times
- Coordinating training sessions and distributing CRM knowledge throughout the firm.
- Ensure CRM systems are in line with corporate objectives and able to resolve business requirement issues.
- Support in the development of long-term strategic goals to achieve high data quality, in line with CRM users and other key stakeholders.
- Implement policies and procedures for CRM software administration and implement best practice.
- Collaborate with analysts and developers on the testing of new CRM programs and applications.
- Previous CRM system experience, 3+ years would be desirable.
- Experience working within a Legal / Professional Services environment.
- Experience/Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (Advantageous).
- Demonstrable experience in the development and implementation of CRM software solutions, and automated software management tools.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend