Salary: £35,000 - £37,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 25/03/2022
A new role has come in from a Litigation law firm, currently looking for a CRM Executive to join their team in London. The firm seeks someone who will contribute and implement strategic ideas in order to support the firm’s profile. This role will be reporting to the CRM manager.
- Assist with up upgrades, improvements and integrations of key systems as required.
- Will be working closely with the CRM manager to monitor and assess quality and the development of customised reports and dashboards.
- Working with key stakeholders in handling any technical issues, resolving data issues and support the resolution and communications of them.
- Working alongside the CRM Manager to identify and provide training on the systems.
- Advise and assist Marketing and Business Development on best practice further embed the system into the wider marketing, business development and client relationship activities.
- Participate in ongoing developments of the CRM team, in order to help raise the firm’s profile.
- Maintain the enquiries database for the Firm and update records in CRM.
- Must have experience working in a professional service environment.
- Experiences working in CRM is essential.
- To have experience complying data analysis and report writing.
- Excellent Microsoft skills: outlook, Word and Powerpoint
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend