CRM Executive – London
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11/11/2022
A leading international law firm is seeking a CRM Executive to join their London office. This role will support with the implementation of the firm’s new CRM system, and long-term strategic projects and plans to improve user engagement and behaviour. This role sits in the CRM team within firm’s Marketing & BD department, and works closely with a Senior CRM Executive & Manager.
- Communicate with a range of users to understand requirements and suggest potential solutions through use of the CRM.
- Collection of user feedback to develop new processes and provide training.
- Monitoring user adoption and usage KPIs, using reports and dashboards from the CRM.
- Assist the Senior CRM Executive with the maintenance of data and compliance with best-practice standards.
- Collaborate with the senior team to understand objectives and advise on how to improve e-marketing and BD targeting using the CRM.
- Development of training programmes and materials, to identify new innovative uses of the CRM systems.
- Analysis of existing CRM processes, recommending improvements to increase team efficiency.
- Previous experience working within a Marketing team in a Legal / Professional Services firm.
- Knowledge and experience in using Contact Management Systems.
- Understanding of requirements of key users to encourage engagement and find solutions to their challenges with the use of the CRM system.
- Strong understanding of business processes and strategic goals within a professional services firm.
- Ability to adapt and learn to use the developing CRM function and unfamiliar software quickly.
- Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend