CRM Data Steward
Salary: Up to £26,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 06/10/2022
An award-winning Top 100 Law Firm are currently looking for a CRM Data Steward to join their team in London for a 3-month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will work closely with the CRM manager to provide quality customer relationship management support to the firm. This role will be reporting to the CRM Manager.
- Increase the quality of data through research, updates and use of the data quality tools in InterAction.
- Process data changes and ensure systems updates are completed to a high standard.
- Managing new starters and leaver process.
- Assisting with extracting data and putting together a report.
- Assisting the CRM Manager with conducting training sessions, workshops and preparing presentation.
- Acting as a point of contact for CRM queries.
- Managing and developing the integrity of the CRM system
Some experience working in the professional services industry, ideally legal but not essential.
- CRM Database experience is preferable
- Excellent IT skills, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong written and communications skills and able to work under pressure.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend