CRM Coordinator – Cardiff
Salary: Up to £24,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 09/11/2022
Blue Legal has collaborated with a regional law firm to look for a CRM Coordinator to join their team in Cardiff, on a 9-month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will oversee the quality and integrity of data stored in the firm’s customer relationship management system InterAction. This role will report to the Business Division marketing manager.
- To be responsible for improving the quality and depth of the data held in the firm’s CRM database for marketing and business development.
- To work closely with the Business Division Marketing Manager in developing and delivering essential CRM reporting, as well as assist with any project work.
- To provide information on the firm’s key clients and core business sectors, extract data and generate ad-hoc reports from the CRM database.
- You will be monitoring any new contact review process and ensure that data flowing into the system meets data standards.
- Be the main point of contact for general CRM queries, including regular Outlook and InterAction administration tasks.
- Previous database management experience and experience using LexisNexis and InterAction would be advantageous.
- To have knowledge of data change management tools and CRM databases.
- Must have experience working within the legal or professional services sector.
- Knowledge of Data Protection, GDPR, and “anti-spamming” legislation would be a major advantage.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend