Creative Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £36,000 - £38,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 10/11/2022
A specialist litigation firm has partnered up with Blue Legal to find a Creative Digital Marketing Executive to join their team in London. The successful role holder will support the team with the development and implementation of the firm’s digital Marketing strategy. This role sits within the marketing team and report directly to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
- You will liaise with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and Senior Digital Marketing Executive to support any current and upcoming businesses form across all aspects of digital marketing.
- Propose and produce creative material across marketing channels. This includes printed and digital documentation, videos and social media assets.
- To be responsible for monitoring and uploading news items, while amending content on the firm’s website and sub-sites.
- To manage company social media channels, including creative assets in order to build reach and engagement.
- Working alongside the wider marketing team to update website content schedule.
- To support and contribute towards the creative development of podcasts. This will consist of the structure, recording and editing and repurposing content for other channels.
- To have knowledge of WordPress and Google analytics. However, is not essential as training will be provided.
- To have excellent skills in graphic design and editing software, across the Adobe creative suite, including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Must have Knowledge in video editing software.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend