Corporate Communications Executive
Location: South West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 21/03/2022
A leading national Law firm is looking for a Corporate Communications Executive to join their Bristol office on an initial 6 month contract with the opportunity for the role to become permanent. The role will report to the Marketing Manager and will work on a hybrid working policy. You will be responsible for a mix of public relations, internal communications and social media.
- Help manage the PR agency on day to day activities including co-ordinating corporate news and responsible business media releases.
- Create and schedule posts for the firm’s social media channels to promote the firm’s corporate news, responsible Business activities and other content.
- Create and publish intranet news communications and own the intranet news schedule including delivery of the weekly firm newsletter and weekly interview series
- Support other departments across the wider business in communicating firm-wide projects and initiatives
- Contribute to the Marketing Team’s support for Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, Community Support, Environmental Sustainability and Wellbeing strands of the firms responsible Business programme
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role preferably in professional services environment
- Experience working with a PR agency would be ideal
- Experience of creating and delivering internal communications, including internal comms projects
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend