Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 03/06/2021
An exciting new opportunity has come up with a leading global law firm for a Content Writer for a 12 month contract. An ideal candidate would have an outstanding literacy skills with ability to write persuasive and engaging content, the role will sit within the firm’s award-winning pitch team and will report to the Senior Pitch Manager. This role can be based across a number of their regional locations in the UK.
- Assist in producing presentations and writing proposals that resonate with the audience.
- Conducting research and interviews to inform the development of content.
- Maintaining the highest firm’s standards by reviewing materials and supporting other team members with producing written content.
- Assisting communications and pitch team in developing the firm’s branding and tone of voice.
- Reviewing and maintaining firm’s written content of content library and proposals making sure it’s kept to the highest standards.
- Setting standards and guidance for all new copy, and becoming a champion and advocate of best practice across pitch team.
- Reviewing and giving feedback on how to improve the quality of materials to enhance the writing skills and confidence of others.
- Ensuring spelling, accuracy and consistency throughout the content library and proposals.
- Sharing ideas for ongoing improvements.
- Persuasive and audience targeted outstanding writing skills.
- At least 5 years’ B2B/business or journalism experience in a professional services environment.
- High attention to detail and organisational skills with proven writing, editing and proofing ability.
- Excellent literacy skills, with an extensive vocabulary.
- Experience of managing and implementing a diverse set of external communications programmes.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to telephone me on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.Apply Now Email to a friend