Consortium Bid Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/01/2022
We are working with a leading law firm who is looking for a Consortium Relationship and Business Manager to join their award winning team based in London. The role holder will be working closely with the senior leaders of the consortium, managing key relationships and meeting reporting obligations. This role has a great opportunity for flexible working.
- Establishing, developing and strengthening direct relationships with key individuals in Government departments
- Monthly and quarterly coordination of financial reporting and management information on behalf of consortium partners, reviewing the same for accuracy and submitting through required portal by set deadlines
- Keeping a record of the invoices issued by each party to panel clients and amounts paid by each client
- Uploading or submitting any submission, response or clarification to the relevant portal
- Organising Consortium Management Board meetings and engagement with framework representatives including regular review meetings
- Ensuring compliance with Framework obligations including but not limited to audit requirements, added value requests, social value commitments and training. Monthly reporting of the same.
- An understanding of frameworks and the tendering process
- Proficiency in all core IT packages including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience of working within a law firm or other professional services environment
- Project management experience
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend