Communications Manager – London
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 25/04/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a leading law firm based in London, on the search for a Communications Manager to join their team. The role-holder will be involved in delivering the firm’s communications strategy, this includes developing and executing internal communications plans, and monitoring the firm’s external profile. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in delivering internal communications campaigns, experience in managing senior stakeholders, and excellent communication skills.
- Working with the Head of Communications to deliver on the Communications strategy for the Firm and its’ subsidiary businesses.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to distribute critical messages to the firm, including announcements and other internal communications.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to develop the firm’s internal communications plan including drafting and reviewing high priority internal communications messages.
- Developing strong working relationships within the firm as well as with intermediaries, partner organisations and key contacts.
- Monitoring the firm’s external profile and identifying any key issues that require action.
- Collaborate with the team to prioritise communication efforts as necessary, and ensuring relevant messages are delivered to the right audiences.
- Providing feedback on internal campaigns and recommending improvements for future campaigns.
- Significant communications experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- A confident communicator, able to build collaborative relationships across the firm and able to listen to and persuade senior stakeholders.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience of managing others – motivating, coaching and engaging junior team members.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend