Location: South West
Salary: £40,000- £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/05/2022
A UK-Top 100 national law firm is looking for a Communications Manager to join their team based in either Bristol, Birmingham or Leeds. In this role the firm will be looking for someone that can manage the firm’s Intranet across the firm and be responsible for the firm’s internal communications calendar, as you will be reporting the Director of Business Development & Marketing.
- Manage supplier relationship of the firm’s PR agency and Media monitoring service
- Proactively manage the firm’s awards submissions calendar for corporate/legal and regional
- Manage production of the firm’s internal communications, delivered to 500 staff across 4 offices.
- Support the Business Services Directors with communications consultancy for delivery and communication.
- Manage PR agency and communications activities, including corporate news and responsible
- Ensure proactive management of content via the firms’ social media channels to promote the firm’s corporate news
- Manage the Intranet infrastructure, the future developments, and delivery of strategic communications
- Provide internal communications support to Business Services Directors with consultancy advice
- Play a key role in contributing to the Business Development & Marketing Team’s support for our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, and Community Support.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in a professional services environment
- Experience of creating and delivering internal communications
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Educated to Degree level or with previous experience working in a Comms or Marketing role
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend