Communications Manager (12 Month FTC)
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 05/09/2022
An award-winning global law firm is seeking a Communications Manager to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will work to create a responsible business and pro bono communications strategy to raise awareness of the firm and drive communications to position the firm as a responsible business for internal stakeholders and external audiences.
- Develop and implement a communications plan to position the firm as a responsible business leader and innovator.
- Implement responsible business communications activity with internal and corporate communications channels.
- Partner with the global responsible business and pro bono team to co-create innovative communications.
- Collaborate with the responsible business and pro bono teams globally, to understand activities and initiatives and co-create with the teams priorities.
- Work closely with the marketing and communications teams to identify communications opportunities.
- Management of the section of the intranet including drafting and publishing content
- Assisting on pitches, press releases, awards submissions, keeping web content updated and supporting other external communications.
- Previous experience working in a Legal / Professional Services environment.
- Experience delivering global communications to a very high standard.
- Excellent communication and project management skills to report on project delivery against plan and objectives.
- Experience in responsible business focus areas UK and/or globally
- Demonstrate stakeholder management, diplomacy and negotiation skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend