Salary: £30, 000.00 - £40,000.00
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04/05/2022
An international, fully integrated law firm who work with multinational cooperation across the globe are looking for a creative and ambitious Communication Executive to join their London team. The role holder will support PR and media relations activities to raise the firm’s profile as well as have the opportunity to be part of the wider global Marketing & Business Development team. This role reports to the Communications Manager.
- Identify opportunities to work out best media approach alongside drafting press releases and pitching to the media
- Raising the firm’s profile whilst maintaining the firm’s reputation
- Produce and maintain content on the firm’s News and Insights section on their website and social channels
- Coordinate with the Communications Manager in compiling the annual media surveys
- Support the Firm’s priority practices within its three global Departments
- Acting as a hub for the firm’s global activities
- Must be Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- An in-depth knowledge of and interest in the media
- Experience of using print, broadcast and online media to project key news
- To have good Copywriting skills
- Excellent Microsoft IT skills including; Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend